This is my first PDA phone....though its an old model from Ericcson (year 2000)...but its unique and eye catching in its own way....till its flap is closed people look at me holding such a big fone but when i open the flap take out the stylus...all eyes turn an the fone....there have been instances when this fone has successfully caught attention at right times. ;-)).....
the negatives are its bulky and does not fit into pocket (even if it does ....its very inconvenient)....
memory is also less (2MB) but can be synchronized wth computer so its OK.....the best part I like is sending sms and email is so convenient by using stylus... it comes with handsfree which is quite good...The first time i held it in hand ...reclled MATRIX ""Trinity, I need an exit" ..... battery is also not quite convenient but its been with me now for almost 2 years and battery is still going steady, i have to charge it for 5 years and it runs smoothly for 1 official day....